Proudly overlooked by its abbey-church with the remarkable bell-tower porch (Saint Pierre Saint Paul church), Evaux-les-Bains reveals its architectural heritage, its unspoilt natural spaces and its legends.
Use your holidays to unwind and recharge your batteries. Take a moment to take time! Visit the ‘Deer Park’ or the spa gardens while you wait for them to pamper you with your treatment. The only spa in the Limousin nestles in a natural setting ideal for relaxation.
Evaux-les-Bains is three centres in one, dedicated to your well-being:
- The spa, one of the most modern in France, offers curative and preventive therapies. The effectiveness of its waters is recognised in three indications: rheumatology, phlebology and gynaecology.
- Well-being and relaxation in the Evahona Centre: hammam and sauna, Jacuzzi, hydro massing bath, floatation bed, face and body modelling…
- Games can also relax! Evaux-les-Bains has a casino: come and test your luck with the slot machines and try your hand at roulette.
To see nearby:
- Chambon-sur-Vouieze, voted the 3rd ‘French Favourite Village’ in 2014
- Landes Lake nature reserve
- The site of Saint Marien and its trails